I can't stand the Rain...
# Character Name: Torrent Fault
# Character Birthdate (including year): January 3rd, 2010 - Age, 1 year.
# Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
# Species: Mixed
Eastern Timber Wolf (Canis lupus lycaon)
Labrador wolf Mix (Canis lupus labradorius)

# Gender: Male
# Currently played characters: Primary, only. More details in my profile.
# How you found 'Souls: I really wanted to find a solid role-play scene. This one seemed the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A quiet gruff left his muzzle. He could never decide which was worse, the snow or the rain. However, this... this wretched mix of wet snow that fell now. This was unacceptable. He had to wonder to himself. What being would bring this down upon those who walked it's earth? At least rain had a purpose, even if it was an annoyance. It helped to give birth to plants, and other life. The snow? No. It was cold, and deadly to those who weren't cautious. It buried problems, unlike the rain which washed it away. Then it would have the nerve to leave tracks of those who trespassed upon it's crystaline surface. How bothersome...

Never the less, he continued to trudge along, through patchs of mud and drifts of snow. He wasn't quite sure where he was heading to, just that he felt the need to wander. Largely, in part to his vague want to feel useful. Perhaps he'd never really felt useful anywhere. Is it abnormal to feel this way? Perhaps. He'd never really wonder, until he truly was alone. He was never sure what his use was, but being alone... That... That brought it to the foreground. Letting it linger infront of him as he wandered.

Even as he wandered in both his thoughts, and body. He was vaguely aware of a new scent nearby, even if he wasn't paying attention fully. He was smart enough to at-least be aware of pontentially wandering into a packs land. In his condition, he would be an even easier target then normal. He considered leaving, to show up still vaguely injured to another pack would only prove unfavorable. He sat near the edge, and considered. If it was an aggresive pack, chances are he was already known. Even if he was more of a fighter, he wouldn't be able to get far or defend himself against more then one. Even if it wasn't aggresive, chances are there was someone within a general area who could be aware of him.

After, a few more quiet moments of contemplation, he decided to at least make himself known. At worst, this would be his last day dealing with the wretched snow. At best, he could potentionally find a use for himself. As for the inbetween, He might be able to find some information about his where abouts and where might be best to head. He raised his muzzle, and let out a soft but audiable howl. Avoiding to let the howl linger and become bothersome. Yet keeping it up just enough to give any nearby wolf a good idea of his general area.

As soon as he was content with his howl, he lower himself to the ground. Keeping both his hind and front legs close to his body. Pulling his tail close to the ground and his body, he lowered his head to rest on his paws. A moment after howling, he regreted his decision. Mostly, in part to the fact he was now laying in a wet slush of snow and mud. He considered moving under a near by tree should it decide to rain again. Hiwever, he felt being more in the open would be more favorable to his howl. As he let this thought linger, he quietly mumbled aloud, "It's probably going to rain..."

[OOC : I apologize greatly if I spelled anything wrong, or my grammar was off. My word refused to work right for me. Also, I hope I did this right.

EDIT : Forgot form, more info is in my profile.

Word : 554]

Messages In This Thread