I want you, I want you so bad
[html]

"Dove, huh? Do you even remember my name, Lucifer? It hasn't been that long, has it? I heard that you were around...just hadn't run into you yet, I suppose. What have you been doing to keep busy?" She asked. Naniko leaned against the wall, looking down at him. It had been a while since she had seen him. She hadn't changed much in looks, simply gained and then lost some weight.

She wondered what had had been doing during his time in Anathema and if he was settling in well. She hadn't heard a peep from anyone else about him, so she assumed that he was doing well...hopefully not hearing anything was a good sign. The girl ran her claws over the wall that she leaned upon, making little scratches there. "I've been pretty busy myself.."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread