I want you, I want you so bad
[html]

WC:3+

To the black monster there was not a need to remember her name, there was not a want to re-call in his mucky mind a name. All he wanted to think about was when he was going to be able to drink or get in touch with his beloved friend. Name did not matter to him either, he remember Tala’s just because she had been so demanding on him to call her by it, but then when he messed up and she tried to run him off he did ask her nicely with her real name “Tala” and not Bunny as he named her, but she messed up by pushing him away. So now her name was Bunny again. The male ran his claws ever so slightly over his chest and to his upper stomach. Thought of what he would and could do with such a fine work of art was running wildly though his mind.

Watching her, he saw the moves that he wanted to see, the shifts in how her body moved from breathing, from her heart beating in her chest, and then how her chest moved when her finger ran over the cave wall making the marks.”Name are petty, They are labels forced upon us at birth. Nothing more, nothing less. “ Maybe he had a point, maybe he didn’t but it did get him around the topic of remember her name, the snow kissed white angel. The purest of them all the one that he knew he wanted, the one he had to have.

He laughed what had he been doing? Well that was an easy one, whatever he wanted and whomever he pleased. A chilled smile slipped over his maw as the hand moved off his chest patting the ground beside him. ”Whatever I was doing or have done, don’t matter sweet Dove. I know what I want to do now.” He knew she was not stupid and surely would pick up on this blunt hint. Lucifer did not care who she was with or whom she had been with. All the monster knew was that here and now, he wanted her as his lover, and not just a one night thing either.

<style type="text/css">
.lucifer {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/lucifer.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.lucifer2 {padding:10px 10px 210px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#791B00; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.lucifer b {color:#B92704;}
.lucifer p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread