I want you, I want you so bad
[html]

She wondered for a moment if he really didn't know her name any longer. Could he not remember someone who had been so engrained in his past? The night that she, Kansas, and he'd had together still lingered in her mind. There had been something delicious about sharing the white male between them; some details from the past had become lost to the female over the years, but that one instance still stuck.

"That's true...but you should always know the name of your leader, Lucifer. I who have the most control over you of anyone in this pack. I didn't see you when you arrived...perhaps whoever greeted you did not inform you that I ruled here." Her voice came saucily, tauntingly. She wanted a reaction out of him, whether it be a statement of annoyance or a smooth-talking retort.

And what was it that he wanted to do now, exactly? A blast from the past, perhaps? "What is it that you want now? Right this very moment?" Jade eyes trained on those of the male, fingers rubbing over her chin in a mocking thoughtful gesture. She dug her claw into the wall, sending bits of dust and rock flying in its wake.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread