what she said.
[html]

The tunnel that she had emerged from was dark, and her jade eyes adjusted to the light as she came farther toward him. The common room was the best lit room within the complex thanks to the many torches that hung on the walls. "Greetings" She said in response to him, looking at the weapons that he held.

They were explained soon enough, and she nodded to him as she looked them over. They didn't look like they could hurt anyone too badly. "I'm terrible with weapons, myself. I'm not as bad with hand to hand combat. That's why I have my daggers...so I can get in closer to them and give them a nice jab with their poisoned tips." She explained. "I'd like to learn a different weapon sometime, though."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread