I'm looking for a Key [p] Pontiac
Pontiac was not like her sister, the leader. Her sister was very careful about who came into the pack lands and who she trusted. Pontiac was not as careful, maybe that was why she was in the spot she was in, she was broken hearted and left to live in the fact that her beloved Itzal had left her again. Just up and left like she was not worthy of being loved…At least Ty came back to her after he had left. Itzal came and left, came and then left again. She was a mess and there was the unseen trail of blood to show for it.

The tan and white female bent down wrapping and arm around the toga like dress picking it up high enough so that she is not able to tip upon it as she moved towards the female, she was with children…how she envied her. She knew that was not something that the gods had in her book. She would for always be the female that watched other children and never the female with the children. The lady needs to rest and be off her feet. “Come dear lady sit and rest. Your children do not need you on your feet for long. “ The tan and white she wolf ushered her over to a rock to sit upon as Pontiac sat down upon the ground. “I don’t know him personally. I know of him.”

Messages In This Thread