I'm looking for a Key [p] Pontiac
To Jace's eyes the female looked sad, as though rejected by a loved one or something of that sort. TH air around her quivered with upset feelings and it made Jace's tail twitch in sympathy, and she felt an unexplainable urge to comfort this female in front of her, one she did not know from any other random canine female. The urge disturbed the wolf dog and she shifted with it, her paws scraping at the ground. She watched curiously at the woman bent down to pick up the edge of her human clothing.

Jace let herself be ushered by this stranger female of the Anathema pack onto a rock to sit and rest so that her little ones wouldn't suffer for the stress. If only Jace knew what would be occurring the day after this one then she would have surely run from Anathema and run from Phoenix Valley, as far as she could away from Lucifer who would soon steal the lives of the pups in her belly. A sense of dread settled over Jace and she shifted restlessly on the rock as the woman sat on the ground before her, she felt as though she could tell this female any and everything, it was this feeling that had Jace blurting out,

"Their life both makes me happy beyond belief and also saddens me to the point of despair. They will be born of my rape and their sire a monster." Jace ducked her head, feeling tears threatening to overflow.

Messages In This Thread