[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

+304 // Ramblerambleramble

Gotham's ears caught her voice before he noticed her scent or form. He lifted his head from his work, eyes curious. This wasn't Sage, and she almost didn't look a thing like any coyote he'd met. He stopped carving, knife still in mid-stroke, so those blue eyes could scan the girl over, checking for danger or hostility. Nothing but interest and curiousity was found, so he set his knife back into its sheath and smiled that handsome smile.

"Buon pomeriggio" He greeted in that Italian way, tail swishing contently. "I beg your pardon, but would you be a member of Inferni?" He stood then, hands shoving into his pockets casually, still completely relaxed and friendly in posture.

She doesn't look a thing like any Coyote I've met. Her scent says Inferni, but I thought they only took in coyotes... not dogs or wolves of any sort. He silently admitted to himself that whoever this was, she was rather pretty, with probably the purest white hair he'd seen in a long time and lovely red fur. And those eyes...! Silver like moonlight! I wonder if she knows just how lovely she looks.

Anyone who knew Gotham knew that he was a drop-dead charmer, even when he didn't mean to be. That smile, those eyes, that innocent but oh so lovable look about him... he wasn't prince charming... more like, Aladdin or something. Another thing about Gotham was that he had a habit of finding beauty in nearly everything, even horrible things like skulls and toads. Whenever the boy was in the company of someone who happened to be attractive as it was, he somehow managed to block out those little flaws. In turn, it made him feel someone shy, or sometimes it made him come off as if he were flirting, even when he wasn't.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread