[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

Gotham the undercover prince. God I love this character. XD

Gotham couldn't help but feel a bit of pride as the female obviously took time to look him over as well. That didn't stop the blush from crossing his cheeks, however. She confirmed her place in Inferni, and he made a note that she had to have been at least half coyote to be such, considering the one rule he knew already about the pack.

She went on to introduce herself, and he just barely remembered his own 'alias' when meeting others without his mother's permission. Though her double name perked his interest, he made sure to introduce himself first. "You can call me Phoenix." He smiled, then finally gave in and asked. "The double name... is that a sort of 'depends on who you ask' thing, or...?"

He'd never met anyone, as far as he knew, with two different personalities, so the thought never crossed his mind. He, himself, took on the alias of Phoenix (with no last name) when greeting other packs, if only to save himself the trouble that came with being in what could've been an enemy pack. He loved his family, but at times, especially when meeting with Inferni, the Marino name could cause him plenty of trouble. Being the son of the alpha of Crimson Dreams made him an important person, and a damned good target for any inside scoops.

Being a sort of prince made him a target for being used, also, and that always left him with a bitter taste in his mouth.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread