[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

Nice table! :o

Io went on to explain that it was a disorder, and when she named it off, he remembered hearing about it once during his yearling travels. He nodded with a soft 'ah' sound when she mentioned it, then went on to smile as she asked him where he came from. He shrugged. "I travel. I don't suppose my heritage matters much these days. You must see plenty on loners around these parts, yeah?" Not a word of it a lie. Even though he belonged to a pack and a family, the boy honestly did travel a lot, preferring the open spaces of the unclaimed territories to his cramped manor back home.

"I won't bring it up again after this, but I just want to know for sure; MPD is a multiple personality thing, right?" His tone said there was more. "So which one am I talking to now? Io or Vesper?" His smile, and that look in his eyes, said he was perfectly fine with her 'issue', Gotham being a very open minded wolf indeed. He was a black sheep compared to his family these days; it probably had something to do with his affections for a certain male cousin.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread