[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

Cue flirting.

Gotham found himself smiling somewhat childishly as she told him why only coyotes came this close to Inferni. "I have coyote-bred friends all over the province. I don't see what difference breed has in our relations as luperci." It was true. The young prince couldn't care less about the differences in breed. Canines were canines, simple as that. Coyotes happened to strike the young male as attractive and sharp minded characters, so in a few ways he envied them.

He smiled some as she explained the difference between herself and her alter-ego, Io, and then nodded. "I'll be sure to watch myself if she comes out then. I wouldn't want to upset either personality." He allowed almost a flirtatious grin to pass his face, showing mostly in his eyes as he watch her shift her weight and fix the top she wore.

Or barely wore. Now that he noticed it, he couldn't help but let his imagination wander a bit. The bikini top barely covered her, and even though he'd seen women go about without clothing, wearing things like that proved to be teasing to the boy. Those blue eyes lingered for a moment until she gave a tiny giggle, and he caught those silver eyes staring back at his.

He fought back a blush of his own and when he noticed the occasional glance away, a light came on. "I've never seen anyone with silver eyes before... they're very lovely." His tone changed from casual to soft, suiting his handsome appearance nicely. Boy became that much more a prince as he shifted his weight to stand up, brushing off a few flakes of wood from his carving. "It suits you."

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread