[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

Okay, now... find me another word that means Flirting without meaning something bad as well. :/

It wasn't everyday that you met someone who'd readily agree with your rather rebellious opinions. The fact that Vesper did made his interest in her increase just that much, and he found himself relaxing just a bit more around her. He wasn't sure what Io's opinion on the matter would be, but surely the girl wouldn't be too dangerous if she switched, right?

His compliment worked like a charm, and Vesper seemed to want to return the favor, commenting on how clear his eyes were. He'd been told his eyes were lovely before, but hearing this from a complete (maybe not total) stranger was always nice, and what's more, the fact that she was a coyote made it all the more welcome. He smiled a charming smile, one that made those very eyes shine, and for some reason, he matched her movement; just one inch...

"You know miss Vesper, you're supposed to be taking all the compliments.... not giving them back as they go." At his taller height, boy curved his spine a bit to look down at her, his posture one of obvious flirting, tail curled. "I'm pretty sure that's how it works when a man is trying to flatter a lovely woman, yes?" Amusement was written across his features as he said this, but his tone was not that of complete laughter... more like, light-hearted teasing. Friendly. Flirting, still.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread