[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

I hereby declare Gotham to forever be an amazing lover, from this day forward. ._.

The last thing that the prince expected was for the small coyote girl to make the first move. Infact, he hadn't expected anything to happen, despite his best wishes. His mind sort of shorted out when her felt her lips against his, and because of that, it took him a moment to register what was happening. By the time the boy came back down to Earth, the kiss was over and Vesper was apologizing.

Gotham, or rather, Phoenix, would not settle for the girl saying sorry for something so dangerously right. All thoughts of his affections for Aro were gone for now, and this made the boy act out in a way not normal for him. Rather than brushing it off as 'heat of the moment' like he might've done any other time, Phoenix's hand found it's way to her cheek, the other to her waist, and he leaned down to kiss her again.

This time, god dammit, it'd be a proper kiss. This time, the boy wasn't caught off guard, so all of that passion he had in 'im went into this kiss. Gotham had actually never truely kissed a girl before. Somehow, though, it wasn't in the least bit obvious; Phoenix was a pretty damn good kisser. He knew what he was doing, despite having never done it before.

Well, we'll just call it Italian's Intuition.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread