[M] Torment me, oh sweet demon...
[html]

Pish Posh, and what not, my good fellow.

Governments? Maybe she was from out-of-territory, because there were no real governments here. He listened on hands still resting idly on her waist. Then, just loud enough for him to hear, she mentioned her son, and for a moment his heart sank. ...she's got a kid. Vesper's got a son. As she pulled herself back into his chest, he wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin atop her head and staring blankly ahead. His mind was racing.

On one hand, he was really starting to like her; she had this way about her that he'd noticed the moment she stepped foot into the area. She was attractive and had a sense of humor, and she was interesting. He'd probably find good in Io too, despite Vesper warning him about her other half.

On the other hand, could he really replace whoever had been the kid's father? It was obvious to Phoenix that Vesper didn't have a mate. He didn't mind kids; they scared him a little, but they were worth the attention sometimes. Another problem was the whole different packs thing, not to mention her being a coyote and his being a wolf.

"Ch..." His ears perked as he made a sort of thoughtful noise (the 'ch') and then he inhaled deeply. His ears perked as she pointed out the nearby hut (one he'd passed on his way there, actually) and he turned his head somewhat to look down at her. For a moment, he considered his options again. Those eyes were darker now, deep in thought...

...and then his mind was made, as he looked down at those silver eyes. "Better a roof over our heads than a gilotine." Agreeing with her idea of moving away from the border, he smirked and decided to change the mood. Quickly, without giving her too much time to react, boy would try and swoop her up bridal style, easily able to lift the light-weight girl. "I do believe our loveshack awaits us just over that hill, m'lady."

Goofy grin returned to his face, tail swishing. "After we've 'talked', I figure, picnic in the park with junior, and maybe from there we'll go check out the local zoo and pay some tribute to the monkeys." Total nonsense spilled from his mouth in an attempt to get her laughing, a 'pish posh' expression and tone clear across his face and in his voice, head tilting to put a flamboyant spark into his little act.

<style type="text/css">
.gothamwood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gothamwood b {font-weight:bold; color:#554e23; letter-spacing:1px}
.gothamwood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gothamwood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2f2615; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hreidy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a714d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #231d10; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread