sitting in the warm sun
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ia_tab.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:10px; background-position:bottom center;">

(: I think we'll end this up because I have a lot of other threads to attend to and I'm trying to get less threads. lmfao. anyways... we shall thread again sometime. You can reply again if you'd like.

Asphyxia eyed Gabriel and knew he meant his words. He was one of the few that she could actually trust around her family, and that didn't happen too often. "Good." she muttered, something to say that she at least acknowledged him. It was funny, Asphyxia never acted like she respected many people, and it was hard for her to show too much emotion so it was quite funny for the fact that she always respected Faolin's mate and son in-law. Truly, if it wasn't for him, Inferni would be no more. Quickly, she shoved all her thoughts away, showing happiness and any hope for one wolf was enough to make Asphyxia sick to her stomach.

The female never understood why she always wanted to act like such a 'hard ass' but she did. She never let her guard down unless it was in front of Segodi, Naloxone or any of her children, but whenever someone was around that wasn't related or she wasn't close to, she felt like she needed to neglect any sort of form of emotion. Asphyxia looked around, "Well I really must be on my way. Maybe I'll run into you again some point, and maybe we may actually have something to talk about."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread