[M] Sinning Makes Me Smile
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:404 - Bah, killed my muse for him in a posting spree. Please overlook suckyness x.x

In Character

Tutting at the other, he shook his head from side to side in a disapproving manner. “I merely stated a fact, and if anyone is arrogant it would be you with your boast that you could … what was it? ‘charm the pants off any canine’.” He mimicked the others voice slightly as he repeated the hybrids words, “I was simply offering you a chance to prove that you weren’t nothing but a drunken fool, whom was running his mouth.” Shrugging his shoulders, he looked upon the other, disappointment written across his face.

It had been awhile since he’d had a good laugh, and no doubt seeing the brown hybrid attempt to charm him would have amused the Dasa to no end. “But apparently, that’s all you amount to”. Sadly, it seemed the chances of the drunken hybrid rising to the bait were low, and so he did not get his hopes up for a free show.

A dark, pierced ear twitched at the mention of manners and he had to stop himself before he laughed; oh, how many times have others commented on my lack of manners and rude approach. Personally, he did not believe that he was ever in the wrong, it was just bad luck that he encountered so many canines who liked to look down their noses at others and nit pick on such a trivial matter.

Interestingly enough, the miserable fucker seemed more than willing to talk about himself. Listening, he made a note of the seemingly pointless information, encase it could have a later use. It surprised him that he had yet to encounter the hybrid even though the bastard had been sulking around Anathema for so long.

“Hrmmm, so you’re a Zapar then? And yet you run your mouth of to someone of a higher rank than you. You’re either brave or a fool, personally, I’d bet on the latter.”

Shrugging once more; for he actually cared little about the other’s show of disrespect, he contemplated answering the other. “Name’s Alaki”. The Dasa’s self introduction was short and to the point; not giving the other any unnecessary details, but at the same time doing as he was asked.

“Been here for a few months, I come from no set location.” The added information he provided was vague, but he had introduced himself and given the other personal information so the hybrid should have no room to complain.

<style>
.AlakiSw1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw1 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b17c30; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8435/table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread