Look Through My Eyes
[html]

CLOSING POST ZOMG IT'S DONE! >:O (Note: Bleh, not my best ending to a thread :<)

Ralla had to laugh a little at his description; it was an affectionate sentence, and she knew it only as such because Noss would sometimes express it in the same way, berating her for folly or such things. Plus, Jefferson was donning the same 'tough-guy' smirk that Noss normally had, which reminded her all the more of her stoic brother. "Nothing wrong with that. I can tell you love it, though." She was certainly being presumptuous tonight, but she was not, as she mentioned, one to hold back certain comments.

Ralla's ears perked high as Jefferson quite effectively extended an invitation, offering for her to visit the valley as she had wished, even as he turned to go. The offer startled her so that she almost didn't reply in time. "O-of course!" she stammered, a smile broad on her face, even as that blush returned from the praise. But she knew better now than to rebuke it for the sake of humility; he would probably only shoot it back at her again after. "Thank you, Jefferson!" she called as he disappeared back into the night, leaving her back alone with Nootau and the Great Fire. The entire foray had been pleasant and enlightening, and now she had the chance to go to the valley whenever she could and wished; how wonderful! "You know," Ralla said as she leaned forward a little, staring into Nootau's ink-black eyes, "he wasn't scary at all, was he?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread