leave your mouth talking
[html]

Word Count » 3+
HOLD STILL WHILE I SPANK YOU. I will finish up with this post, but I demand a new thread soon <3

His aim was true, and Eris had barely enough time to release her fish before the pair tumbled into the icy waters. The cold stole the breath from his chest like a punch, but it was quickly restored as the male loosed a victorious hoot, upper lips retracting in a smiling snarl to show the yellowed daggers of his teeth. But Eris was not a weak-willed soul, and with her own cry of retribution she tumbled over him, and impressive burst of action that momentarily overcame the lean muscles of his frame.

Snarling in a mockingly vicious way, he responded by pushing her off with a hard shove, quickly following with a grasp of silky ebony fur and a tumble of mocha limbs and a lashing cream-tipped tail. Water flew in every direction, and the fish had long since scattered at the intrusion on their home. The frenzied splashing eventually finished, although the winner was unclear; both Luperci were drenched to the bone. Siri was the first to call an end to the rough and tumble, and attempted to gain back some of his dignity by scrambling from the water and Eris and shaking himself thoroughly. Rather sleek appearance became puffed up as handsome pelt stuck in every direction. Thoroughly unpleased with the degeneration of his appearance, the fastidious male barked at his kin, and they retrieved the two fish and set off back to the caves.

She had learned enough, this day, and he was satisfied that if the time came for it, Eris would be able to fish to feed herself and maybe her children. It would take a lot more practice before she was able to do so with ease, but that was not a problem of his; If the woman wished to hone her skills, she would do it by her own imperative. He merely taught her the steps to do so.

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread