Welcome to the rain~!
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC(436) - Sorry for neglecting this, i fell a wee bit behind on my replies >.<

In Character

An eyebrow twitch in irritation, his blue eyes narrowing as his temper spiked slightly. Apparently, this Torrent sure liked to talk in a round about way, and it would seem that he even had the nerve to argue back to someone of a superior rank. Though, in this case, the white male was lucky; Key was not one to use his rank against another, he’d had Demi pull that one on him and so he knew how infuriating it was.

But something the male mentioned grabbed at his intention…He knew he shouldn’t pry, heck, he’d only known the guy for a matter of minutes, yet, there was something about this guy… he had a way of making others protective and concerned about him, which was downright infuriating to the dark Dasa. He did not like feeling responsible for others and certainly did not like feeling guilty for his actions.

“You misunderstand me.” The statement was clear, his tone still coming out slightly irritated. I will not loose my temper again, I will not, he chanted again and again until he was level headed once more. He cocked his head to the side and sighed, “I cannot speak for others, but I myself do not seek to be the strongest or to be Alpha, atleast not in the way you imply. I am more than happy to serve under Naniko; I respect my leaders and those above me.” He paused, choosing his words carefully.

“I have watched those dear to me die, for at the time I was weak. I have seen others been walked over and abused for they submitted. If you cower before those who threaten you, nothing good will come of it, if you do not wish to fight back, at least don’t give them the impression they can walk all over you.” He wasn’t sure if he was making much sense, for he was confusing himself whilst he was at it. Socializing wasn’t his thing and he never really got the hang of putting his thoughts into words.

“Gah, nevermind. Do as you please!” he threw his arms in the air in surrender. He doubted he would manage to get through to the other male even if he tried, but atleast he’d warned him. “Saying that, you really didn’t know pack members can’t harm or abuse other packs members, huh? When’d you join Anathema anyway?” He couldn’t believe the male was unaware of such a fact and so he’d check and inform the male with as much information as possible, before leaving him to his submissive ways and getting on with his day.

<style>
.AlakiSw1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw1 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b17c30; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8435/table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread