Drifting with the clouds~
[html]

WC:400+

Tender soft eyes watched the male as she moved over to him showing she had nothing in her hands that would harm him, other than her own bear hands but she wasn’t like that, she was to soft hearted and to caring to do something like that to anyone. She couldn’t help but to give him a small hint of a smile when he finally allowed her to come near him, she wouldn’t hurt him and if she did she would make sure that she expressed how sorry she was and would make sure he did not hurt more then what was needed to check his leg. Hands moved slowly as she kept her eyes upon him, to make sure that he was not going to attack her or make a quick move, she had hoped that if he was going to attack her that he would have done it already as she ran a hand smoothly over his leg. With a look of curiosity she moved one hand over to the other leg as she felt the legs, there was tightness in the one leg, she sighed, she was not a medical healer, and she only knew small basic amounts, enough to get by and that was it, though that was all that she could ever really need.

”Only assuming but where you in the packs lands without a member of the pack prior to being accepted? Demi is very loyal to our family ways. My name is Pontaic D’Angelo, can I ask what your name is?” The tan and white female laid her chilled paws onto the male’s tender leg as she softly rubbed at it, trying her very hardest not to bring him any pain. She shifted so she was upon her knees allowing her tunic to get soiled even further, it was nothing that she couldn’t wash out, or learn how to make one and have her-self a full wardrobe.

Her eye wondered down to her arms where the white blood stained sleeve clung to her arms, shifting her arms to rub the male’s leg was painful enough but when the cotton like material clung to the scabs and would pull them off it was worst. ”Oh uhm..I found it this way.” Utter lie, however it was the only thing she could think of on such a short notice. She knew it was wrong to do, she knew it was not healthy but she had to deal with the pain of the black male vanishing from her life again. She did love him…no wait…She was madly in love with him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread