Look at the Water
[html]

OOC/WC :: 300+

As Layla combed through her hair, she cast her thoughts to past events. She had met several wolves since her arrival in Nova Scotia. Darkness and Jaden were friendly loners. Siku and Saul from Dahlia de Mai were pleasant as well. Liliana from AniWaya introduced her to the wonderful and enchanting world of horses. Leonard was... Leonard. Nothing bad with that, they had a wonderful time at the beach by Rabbit Lake in Crimson Dreams territory. Alexander was definitely different. Thanks to him, she now knew about alcohol.

Layla hardly knew which pack to join anymore. She had thought that after meeting a bunch of wolves, it would be easy to join the friendliest one. The problem was that so many people here were friendly and she wouldn't mind living with them, and the female had only met wolves from Dahlia de Mai, Crimson Dreams, Cercatori d’Arte, and AniWaya. Because of her indecisiveness, she would wander around as a loner for a little while longer at least. A voice broke through the silence. Layla whipped her head around to see a large black male wandering her way. Like a silly child, she waved in her friendly way.

Putting her comb in her backpack and sealing it, Layla turned her body around to face him instead of the water. His smile chilled her and made her slightly uneasy as he looked upon her. "It is indeed, stranger," she replied. "It is quite relaxing too, but I bet the water's cold though." Layla glanced over her shoulder at the sea for a brief moment. "What brings you here? And if you are going to stay and chat with me, my name is Layla." The female hoped that if she played the role of the chatterbox, that look in his eye would go away.

<style type="text/css">
.laylamask b {font-weight:bold; color:#39229c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.laylamask .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.laylamask p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.laylamask {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d2545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/th2r6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#01060c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread