two dashing beauties, chit chat
[html]

Ayita watched the pot as she began to zone out. her mind was on her daughter. She didn't want to leave her but she still had duties of her own. She was a mother again and had another lost pup at her home and she just amaranth needed support. She looked at her human things laying around she need to find a cup and her dried tea leaves.

She walked over to her cupboard only to hear a knocking on the door. Who would be coming here? It seemed so odd to her that another would be coming to her quite little home. though maybe it was one of the pups. She did shut the door tight so they wouldn't be able to open it yet. She had forgotten that they weren't in here.

Going to the door she opened it looking down. "I'm so sorry d...." She stopped looking at feet as she looked up. "Oh i'm so sorry princess. Forgive me I thought you were my pups I shut the door tight there outside some where. She said smiling. She stood there for a moment longer. "Oh geez I'm so rude would you like to come in? I was making tea. would you like some?" Ayita asked motioning inside as she stepped back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread