two dashing beauties, chit chat
[html]

Ayita smiled. She was so thankful that today it was princess at her doorstep and not someone who would be rude to her. There were not many people that would do that but she was just so frazled. "Thank you so much for understanding." she said as she smiled.

Ayita's smile changed slightly. "i'm very sorry to inform you that he's not here." She said as she looked at her. She had remember vigi telling her about ranks. She wanted one of her own but it was hard and she was ok with that. "I'd call the kids but I'm unsure of where they are."

Ayita walked into the house as she grabbed a ladle and cups. the water should be hot enough she didn't wish to burn anyone. Walking over to the pot she ladled out water into the cups walking over to the table. she set the cups down. Grabbing a few herbs she had brought with her from home. It was tea that she kept in a bag and rarely used it. She would need to see if there was any in good condition in stores.

"there you are dear. please forget the slight mess I havent been home and three pups running around causes a mess. One pulls books out and can't put them back yet.' She said. She smiled pulling out a chair for Princess. Amaranth had her pups so I've been there helping her." She stated.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread