Fading night
[html]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-mid.gif) repeat-y; width: 397px;" align="center">

Yuuhh, hai! <3 Sorry so late. Symbol on door if you care.

She had decided that today was a good day for shopping. The sun was bright, and her body was no longer racked with pain. Her muscles were still sore, and she kept first aid supplies in her bag now, since a couple of the deeper wounds still bled occasionally. But she was in need of some new clothing, and so she set off to the shops of an old, destroyed town. It had been, amusingly enough, referred to as 'Wolfville' by the humans that had lived here; the signs, though many had been eaten away at and torn apart by time and circumstance, told her this much. Of of the shops caught her attention, and she wandered in, her bag over her shoulder.

Though many of the shelves had become homes for rats and insects, she found a few new shirts and pairs of pants, which made her happy. She also came across scrap cloth, thread and needles, which would serve her well for patching her old clothing up. A few unbroken glass jars served to store her new supplies, and she obtained a few new bags to keep on her. After finding a few other things, she packed her bags up and settled them comfortably on her body, and began her trek out of the shop. She would come back here at some point. She picked up a red marker on her way out, and drew her symbol on the door. The writing was sloppy, but she would remember. She set off down the street.

A short time of walking found her at a path just out of the wooded areas of this territory. She glanced around, a scent catching her attention, and her eye caught on a female. A vague sense of familiarity rushed her. She paused, eyes following the motion, then spoke up.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-ftr.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 396px; height: 86px;"> 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread