i can be the man that she deserves
[html]

Word Count → 220 :: --

The young Russian watched as Gabriel’s son dismounted from the Clydesdale, dismissing it with a gesture before closing the distance between the two men. He had produced a combat knife himself, and Silas could not help but let a slight grin find his muzzle. It seemed as if he had lucked out today. Even if it wasn’t knife fighting Ezekiel could teach him, perhaps Silas would leave their encounter with some sort of warrior’s insight. Simply, he just didn’t want to seem weak in comparison to the princess. After all, she was a fearless warrior.

"I dunno," he shrugged then, while eyes averted to the blade he turned in one hand. "Eet vas a geeft from mine fazher. I vas just hoping to put eet to good use." The blade had come in handy during his excursions to Halifax, and even around D’Neville. However, Silas had not really taken to fighting. He had the sturdy build to be solider, if he was shown how to develop the skills. "I figured eet could be used as a veapon, ya?" However, Ezekiel mentioned that he didn’t prefer to use his own knife in fighting. The Russian’s gaze traveled to the possessions the Triarii had parted with moments ago, and he nodded to indicate what he was referring to, "Are zhose used for combat?"

<style>
.silas-bandana {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... andana.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.silas-bandana .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.silas-bandana .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.silas-bandana .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.silas-bandana p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.silas-bandana b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.silas-bandana u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread