M-heart is in the right place,brain is in the dirt
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: --

While he spoke, Clover studied him with interest. It was clear that he was still very much a child, but he would soon enough grow into that frame of his and be on his way to becoming a young adult. Aside from his startlingly blue eyes, the boy was littered in an array of scars that easily stole the girl’s attention. She wondered what had happened to him at such a young age to inflict such wounds. It made the girl’s heart ache to see the result of such hatred in the world, and only proved to further her recent rift with Mother Earth. How could she allow for something like this to happen to a sweet young boy like Mak?

"Oh, this?" She said in response, lifting the jar some and shaking it from side to side to indicate that was what they were both speaking of. "It’s just some of the cured bud from some of my cannabis plants. But those," and here the girl lifted the jar further into the air so he could see, pointing a finger at the caps inside, "...those little guys I just found. They’re mushrooms, and they’re supposed to be brilliant if you eat them." At this, the girl settled the jar back in her lap and bright straw colored eyes looked to Mak, a grin apparent amongst her features. "I’ve never tried them before, though."

"I’m Clover Love," she told him, leaving off the surname her father had given her. "It’s truly wonderful to meet you, Mr. Makhesthai Lykoi." Now that it had been revealed that he had been adopted, Clover silently wondered who his real parents were; did they live in Inferni too, and were they responsible for those scars of his? She could only hope that her grandmother was taking good care of him, even in her old age.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOC Ending: Clover and Makhesthai chat with one another for a little while, before the two decide to head on their separate ways.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread