Your biggest fan
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:379(3pts)

OOC: Slight powerplay here

After receiving several hard jabs and scratches from the winged beast, Revan was getting more and more angry. "I didn't do anything to you! Why are you attacking me?" Several times he had jumped up for the bird and swung his bag, but the bird was too quick for him. It was strange to meet an opponent who was faster, though this beast did have the high ground in the situation, so it wasn't exactly a fair fight.

After several enthusiastic jumps and swipes with his bag, Revan suddenly jumped backwards as he heard a barking snapping sound. He prayed that was somebody coming to his rescue, using the distraction to whack the bird with a small swipe from his bag, but the bird saw a greater attack in the other's aggressive jumping and snapping and decided to go for the last and final blow. The bird flew up high, Revan watching it carefully, and as it came down, Revan dropped his bag and waited for it to get close enough before jumping up to meet it, bringing it down toward the ground and body slamming it.

"HA! That's what you get bird! Attack me for no reason why don't you? Guh, I didn't want to kill you, but you made me." He sighed, breathing only in shock. It was then that he remembered his rescuer. He turned to meet the stranger, smiling widely in thanks. "Hey, thanks for coming to my rescue, that bird came out of no-" Revan stopped cold, eyes widening in shock as he took in everything about the not so stranger, jaw dropping slack. It was a click in his brain as he saw her, the missing eye, the heavy scars, the blood red muzzle, an explosion of realization. "Could...could it..be? Kaena...Lykoi..."

Instantly Revan bowed before her. This was his hero, his personal god among all creatures, and she had come to his rescue. What could he say to her? What had he done to deserve such an opportunity? He wasn't even that long in the pack, and yet here she was. He knew his entire family would kill to be in this position, and here he was, unable to say a word to the coyote female. How was this possible?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread