Your biggest fan
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC: 309(3pts)

OOC:

Revan couldn't believe it. His entire world lit up the moment the word yes had left the older female's muzzle. All of his dreams, all of his hoping, everything he had done in his life up to this point, as well as each of his family members and what they did and lived by, all stemmed on a complete and utter devotion, almost a godlike worshipping of the very female who's shadow he was currently occupying.

At her polite suggestion, Revan stood, no he practically jumped, looking awestruck over her. "I...I'm sorry but you're a l-legend among my family. Kaena Lykoi..you're an equivalent to a goddess in my beliefs, I've heard so much about you and you're family. My own would gladly kill for the opportunity to meet you!" He stared in awe for several minutes, bouncing on his paws slightly in his excitement, before realizing what he was doing. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I'm staring and I've seemed to lost my manners. I'm Revan, Revan Rajanikant. I've been a member of Inferni for only a few months, but I had no idea that you really existed..oh I didn't mean any offense by that...I've been dreaming of this day ever since I was a pup!"

Revan smiled as wide as he could, his tail wagging madly as he shifted back into his Lupus form in respect to Kaena being in Lupus form as well. The dead bird was completely forgotten in the excitement, and Revan couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was convinced that if he looked away, she would disappear, or he would wake up out of his dream. "I don't mean any offense by this...but am I dreaming right now? That bird killed me right, and I've died and gone to heaven where my wildest fantasy has come true?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread