smile when you're not supposed to laugh
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

Gotta love pink noses~

In Character

This was tough little pickle he gotten himself into now, wasn't it? He didn't have the gall to peek around again, oh no that was out of the question! Holding his breath and hoping it would be th death of him instead of the sheer embarrassment he felt he turned facing the bookcase. Eyes running over titles he didn't understand, dammit! He needed to learn to read! Over and over his eyes ran over the books until an accented voice tickled his ears, he froze. Letting out his breath he turned his head to face the idea, but stayed ever close to the bookshelf.

It was the little pink nose again and this time he was speaking voice thick with the sound of another land, but nonetheless lovely to hear. I heard someone fall. His whole body grew hot, flushed, so his miserable fail was seen! Ohhh, did that also mean he might saw him before the fall....? He quite like dancing for others, but in such a place as this? Let alone when he merely did it on whim? Just down right embarrassing!

"A-Ah, yes, I'm f-fine. That thud was m-me earlier, sorry. I ho-hope I didn't disturb you?"

Flattening his ears back he showed his teeth in a goofy apologetic smile as he had a feeling he quite indeed did disturb the young fellow otherwise why would he be cooped in the corner? He turned fully now spare parts of his mane falling into his eyes as he tilted his head side to side taking at better look at the shorter wolf. The boy looked very fragile and delicate like just one touch would shatter him into many fine, small pieces much like a fine vase or a butterfly. That's how he would treat the albino lad, like a butterfly. Not a single touch or breath in fear of the fellow breaking in those clumsy hands of his.

<style>
.Kase3 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kase3 b {color:#5e5041;}
.Kase3-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kase3-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5e5041; text-shadow:#5e5041 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kase3-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kase3 {background-color:#d3b99b; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6936/kh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread