smile when you're not supposed to laugh
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

So happy my computer didn't eat this over night. ;-;

In Character

Ah, so he could read? Well, that was a perfectly good reason to be in this place unlike his, picture books. Pfft, how old was he again? The smile remained as the lad beamed back at him they were like the common cold smiles were when one caught it it was for sure other around him would, too.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I fall all the time, I-I guess I should yell something when I d-do, hm?"

As evidence he held up his hands revealing brushed pawpads then dropped his arms back down and shrugged in a "no big deal" sort of way. He then let out a stupid laugh just to back up that it was fine. Despite his overactive imagination and wild thoughts of what others could do to harm him he hated to make others worry, so he tried his best to put the fellow's mind at ease.

"Y-You sure I didn't disturb you?"

If either of them should have felt guilty it was him. He was the one that just literally waltzed into the room and, well let's just say made "noise" for embarrassment's sake. So if he were in fact interrupting something he would gladly go as that was the most polite thing to do and he was not on of those bent on being rude. The lad fell quiet after that and with the air of silence Kase took the time to straighten himself up and brush off his clothes. His mother always teased him about wearing clothing and he himself wasn't even sure why he did, he just did. Maybe it stemmed from his embarrassed nature? He didn't just want to let everything hang out...

It seemed he himself also got lost in thought as when the snowy boy spoke again his head jerked back to look at him. He had a name after all, so he wasn't some book reading ghost. That was good. Well, he hadn't thought he was a ghost to begin with, but still.

"Kase Hayashi. You haven't ups-set me one b-bit."

Never did he stutter out his name just like he rarely fell when dancing. It was a bit odd, but nobody had really made note of it so he didn't either. Feeling oddly at peace the giant smiled again a less goofy one this time.

<style>
.Kase3 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kase3 b {color:#5e5041;}
.Kase3-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kase3-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#5e5041; text-shadow:#5e5041 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kase3-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kase3 {background-color:#d3b99b; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6936/kh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread