smile when you're not supposed to laugh
[html]

Short. ._.

Matteo couldn't help the smirk that came when the other mentioned yelling something when he fell. Before he could stop himself, he chuckled out a remark to it. "Like timber, maybe?" He paused to consider how rude that could've been, but decided against making a big deal out of it. If Giuseppe could get away with little comments like that, why couldn't he?

"I promise you I was not disturbed." Liar. Still, it wasn't as if he minded. The guy was actually bringing in some sort of excitement for the young coydog. He'd expected nothing more than boredom all day, as usual, but instead he was getting to meet someone new. Someone who called themself Kase, apparently. Teo mumured a 'nice to meet you' and then glanced over at the books beside them.

"Were you trying to find a certain book?" He eyed the various titles along each spine; this section was all about various forms of fiction novels. He spied one or two that he recognised and smiled, reaching over and pulling one of them out. "One of my favorite novels. This one is about a man who met a vampire and did an interview with the guy."

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread