smile when you're not supposed to laugh
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.matteomarit{width:530px; padding:1px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... atteo2.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:none;}
.matteomarit p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:20px;}
.matteomarit b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}
.matteomarit i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#456363;}</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_50.png);">

Teo glanced up from the book, smiling. Butterflies, huh? Pretty little creatures with their wings of rainbows. He liked Butterflies. Farfalle. He murmured, smiling. Butterflies. They are pretty. I like them too. He adjusted to sit down, leaning against the bookshelf and flipping through the pages of his book idly, not really reading any of it.

Kase went on to mention that he couldn't read. Teo brought his eyes back to the male at this, ears twitching. The way he went on to try and compliment Teo's choice in novels amused him somewhat and he smiled, using a friendly tone of voice to correct the guy. Vampires. Or Vampiri, in my native tongue. Creatures that look like humans but they only ever come out at night and they live off the blood of humans. They are not real, but humans used to love writing stories about them.

He paused again, smiling that lovely smile. And no one ever taught you to read? He felt a pang of pity, but went on as if he didn't. Una tale vergogna. A shame. You can learn a lot from a book. He glanced over at the other bookshelf across from him and thought for a moment, his tongue moving to click against the roof of his mouth, as had become habit for him.

If you like, I could try and teach you. His eyes came back to rest on Kase. My mother taught me before I could shift. I admit, English is a bit harder for me, but I could probably manage. I am still a Zepar, so my days are usually free save for the occasional hunt or scouting. The offer hung there. Matteo was more than happy to teach the other male how to read. Reading was something the albino found relaxing and exciting all at once. Knowing how to read was an important skill for any luperci.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread