into the abyss.
[html]
Gabriel remembered his brother’s claim as clearly as one could see the scars on his face. That was one act he had been made to regret—however, he did not fully believe so. The claim insulted his faith. For a child who had only heard of demons, been told he was born of a devil, to hear that a holy being had even shown itself to Samael was ridiculous. Beyond that, it was insulting. “You’re right,” he grinned, looking more coyote-like by the minute. “I’ve spent my life as a soldier. When Segodi still held Inferni, I was his spy. When I left to find Faolin, I joined a war between wolves and coyotes in the west. When I returned, I fought Aremys without question. I’ve killed more wolves then you could imagine,” he finished, shrugging lightly. “I don’t much care for you or your attitude, but you are the only one of your litter left. The strongest survive.” Gabriel was the only one of his litter left in Inferni as well. He did not doubt that this might occur for the two that still remained under his watch.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread