keep your head
[html]

I feel like an idiot, I forgot that obviously they'd know each other, Princess and Haven are their babysitters. x.x I'm just dumb? <3

As the elegant woman drew nearer, she studied the puppy more closely and realized that she did indeed know the puppy. Though the occassion had not yet come about, Alaine had spoken with Haven and herself about using them as potential babysitters for her children if she were to need them. Of course this was one of Alaine's, the little girl born of her actual blood and not adopted as the other female was. The young Lady Chance smiled at the single word, a bemused expression as she recognized something from her youth in the girl. She could not know of the darkness that might linger in the girl, and she knew nothing of the violence she displayed to her siblings. Princess merely saw a demanding puppy that reminded her of herself and smiled.

"I don't think your mother would be pleased if you ran off," the woman spoke, one hand on her hip as she watched the small puppy, just a bit younger than her own. Something about the girl suggested that if Princess were to give in and help her down immediately, she would be off as fast as her little chubby legs could carry her, and Princess did not think Alaine would be very happy.

<style type="text/css">
.princessfreeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6d2959; }
.princessfreeb01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; text-align:center;}
.princessfreeb01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessfreeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f5e8eb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree01b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a5a87; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a5a87; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessfreeb01-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f5e8eb; margin:0 auto;}
.princessfreeb01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #fdfbfc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
--
[/html]

Messages In This Thread