take me to the hall of filthy faces
Table by Fae <3
[html]

Sorry for the wait I srsly suck :<

The little one in front of Maggie was irritating. Emerald eyes rolled as she exhaled rudely, unwilling to be patient with the young girl. The silver-haired girl put her feet back in the normal, 4-leg position, sighing loudly as she did so. “Well you’re no fun,” the princess said sharply. “Don’t you know how to play or did no one ever show you?” Magnolia didn’t realize the severity of her words at that moment. The girl could tell that the pup before her was different but in a way she couldn’t really figure out. The child in front of her just seemed different than other pups she had played with in her lifetime.

“Since I like you, I can teach you,” Magnolia said matter-of-factly, sure she was better than the fair-haired girl before her. “What your name? I’m Maggie,” She asked kindly, suddenly intent on becoming friends with this peculiar girl.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread