All together now
[html]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-mid.gif) repeat-y; width: 397px;" align="center">

Sorry it took me so long.

Anka had a thing for water.

It was like a love-hate relationship. She hated it only when it loved her, and she loved it only when it hated her. If it rained, she was miserable. Too dry, just as miserable. Water just couldn't win this battle with her; no matter what it did, or what form it came to her in, she would reject it. Yet if it kept away from her too long, she would seek it out and soak herself in it, like a relationship where nobody is ever happy at the same time, because they're both only happy when the other is miserable, or so it would seem.

Anka had, unfortunately, had too many of those, none of which were romantic. Her family was enough to overwhelm the girl with a need for catharsis without trying to balance a lover. She wouldn't even know what to do in a relationship. Walking along the shore, kicking the water, stirring it up, and receiving the lake's reply in the form of a splash across her legs. They were arguing, or something like it. She smiled a little, as she walked and held quiet conversation with the slight ripples caused by the breeze. She needed some time to relax, and just breathe. The air was clear, nobody was around. Perfect. She preferred it that way.

But her serene walk was cut too short, too soon. The water seemed to be pulling back from her, and soon she could sense another, a scent in the air that she'd yet to encounter yet. She turned toward the source, only to find herself very close to a female that struck such a resemblance to Ceres Sadira, she almost cried out in shock. Instead, she glanced at the girl skeptically, looking her up and down, then addressed her calmly.

"Not sure we've met. You are?"

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-ftr.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 396px; height: 86px;"> 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread