When you die
[html]

Pardon my tardiness. :3

If only things would be more better. Whilst he had not explored the complete outside, from all the things that were being spread around, maybe he shouldn't. He was Pendzez's and Xeris' son, but he had no form of defense. What if he crosses paths with Lucifer? What would he do? Run or fight? Running would be wise, but what if he was cornered. He didn't really want to be a pacifist. His father wasn't, yet Carwyn could not just take his own father's sword, knowing not of swordplay.

While he had pondered on this, his mind returned to a tranquil state as he left his paw in the river, again giggle at the ticklish sensation. However, after a while, he withdrew his furry hand from the water. It was getting cold and numbish. Despite this, he didn't show any facial expressions of pain. Only shaking his paw, like a dog after getting wet.

His nose picked up a scent of another presence. Wolf, like him. Luckily, out of the odds, it was a Phoenix Valley wolf. Did his parents come looking for him? Maybe in the end, he was never gonna get a little alone time peace. However, as he turned around, he saw a wolf, completely different from his parents. In fact, it was someone else. That was even better. "A little, but calming. I'm Carwyn Zazkex. You?" he said in a cheerful, yet polite manner.

<style type="text/css">
.car-mtns b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.car-mtns .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.car-mtns p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.car-mtns {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#A7C9EA; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1gm77o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread