Wana fight, Stranger?
[html]

no problem, if you'll forgive my tardy post WC:330

"What? I can't greet a fellow traveler?" Ty retorted, the hurried words of the other wolf catching him off guard. Obviously he had not intended to find another wolf out here in the middle of nowhere either, and the appearance of Ty had been a surprise for him. The wolf's hand to his dagger said a whole other thing about him entirely though, the words were not just rushed, they were presumably on edge. Perhaps Ty's first assumptions about the wolf were not as accurate as he thought, perhaps the other wolf was hostile. He certainly did not seem to be in the mood for talking and judging by his body language was already sizing Ty up to see if he could take him. Perhaps this chance meeting would be more than either of them were bargaining for.

Most other wolves would see Jaden as trouble, the armaments he carried were not simple hunting tools. Smart wolves would end the conversation at that and keep moving, but not Ty, not today. Something told Ty to stay and talk, something told him to keep the conversation flowing, ask a few more questions. What it was, Ty could not say, perhaps it was his swashbuckling attitude, maybe his thirst to cause trouble, or maybe he just did not like the way the other wolf was acting, but he kept the tense conversation going.

"Those are some interesting tools you got there." He mused, still circling Jaden with the same polite smile on his face. "I haven't seen weapons like that since my trip to Mexico, hell, maybe since my time in Europe." Ty's tail twitched slightly as he placed his feet carefully, never putting himself off balance. "And that mark on your shoulder...that's fresh isn't it? Looks like a wolf bite..." Ty didn't know for sure, and was probably be wrong, but maybe that would get under Jaden's skin if he was correct. "What exactly have you been doing out here, mister?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread