Wana fight, Stranger?
[html]

WC: 400

"Well that seems obvious." Ty responded to Jaden's first question with a friendly if not tense smirk and a gesture towards the traveler's gear. "You're obviously a wolf with some impressive skill in your arsenal." He remarked as he continued to circle, keeping just out of striking distance just for safety's sake. "I can't help but be curious. It's not often I come across someone who looks like you do, especially not out here in the middle of nowhere."

He listened politely to Jaden's explanation to the fresh wounds on his body, about his recent scuffle with a coyote. Ty could only respond with a humble smile and nod as he crossed his arms. "Ah...coyotes," He remarked with a chuckle. "They aren't a friendly bunch around here, no sir. Many of them hate wolves with a passion I've never seen anywhere else. You aren't the only one to get a taste of their fangs." He pointed to a rather fresh looking scar on his own person. A fine row of cut marks decorated his left abdomen, they looked like they weren't that detrimental to his well-being, but nevertheless stung like hell when they were inflicted. "Didn't look where I was going and ended up in Inferni territory, I was lucky to leave there with just a scratch."

Ty would have talked more, but Jaden explained with a clearly bothered tone in his voice that he wanted to be alone. It was obvious that Jaden's patience was wearing thin with Ty's questions and curiosities, and if Ty kept it up he might get a sting of the dagger that Jaden's hand was so dangerously close to. The tension in the air was rising more and more with each passing second the two of them talked. The warning words Jaden sent Ty's way sent a chill up the half-tailed brute's spine, he barely knew a thing about Jaden but there wasn't a shadow of a doubt now that this wolf was most likely a dangerous person. But that only piqued Ty's curiosity, how dangerous exactly was this wolf. When Jaden so kindly advised him to step aside and let him pass, Ty responded with a comment he was even surprised he said. "Is that a threat?" He asked the wolf, now lowering his form in case Jaden threw a surprise strike his way. "I'm not one to take threats kindly, mister."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread