Wana fight, Stranger?
[html]

WC: 504

The air almost froze as the two wolves dropped into stances, as if everything in the forest suddenly silenced themselves at the threat of violence. They way Ty and Jaden faced each other now made it very clear, one wrong move and the two would explode in a dance of claws and fangs. Ty's fiery gaze broke eye contact for only a second to acknowledge that Jaden was preparing his knife, fanning the flames of their newfound hostilities. However, instead of an annoyed expression as he usually had during unexpected confrontations like this, Ty's teeth were curled back into a grin with a subtle fiery glint in his eye. He couldn't put his finger on it, but the though of fighting this character excited him somewhat, as if he was going to spar with Pendzez or something. The danger of the knife had set in, Ty had a chance to die in a fight like this, but why that was not bothering him today seemed irrelevant.

Jaden still attempted to mimic polite pleasantries by giving Ty another warning, urging him to leave this situation. Instead of the desired effect however, Ty simply chuckled calmly and did not budge, as if to simply spite the warning. The only hint of Ty's intensity was his eye, which were fixed on Jaden as if he were the only other creature in existance. The focused glare was unlikely to intimidate an opponent like Jaden, but clearly showed that Ty was not going to back down even if he wanted to. It was a matter of principal now, he could not just back off and let Jaden pass, it did not seem right to him. Right now, it was either going to go two ways, either Jaden and Ty were going to throw down, or Jaden would back off and apologize for his threats, and Ty did not expect Jaden to apologize, nor did he want him to. Jaden had every right to be suspicious of Ty, that did not mean Ty could simply explain it away, he simply did not want to.

"My business?" Ty repeated the question, his eyes never leaving Jaden's as he spoke. "Honestly, I came out here to clear my head because I have had a rather rough couple of weeks. I thought that maybe I could get a load off my mind if I was all alone for a bit with some solitude." His hand clenched into a fist as he spoke through his still surprisingly calm grin. "Then I found you and decided maybe I could have a friendly conversation with another wolf. That's the whole truth." He then pointed at Jaden. "But I don't think you believe me, you think I'm here for another reason, which involves you." He cracked one of the joints in his neck as he spoke. "Chances are you already have me pegged out and already expect what I am going to do, so if you're going to do something about it, you better do it now."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread