Something That I Want
[html]

......whut.

Sky was releived to find that the white-furred woman held no ill tones towards her, despite the fact she'd startled her. Sky's heart had lept up into her throat when the girl tipped forward, but all was well now. "I hate to bother you, Ma'am, but I was hoping perhapes you'd have seen a friend of mine." Sky paused, then her ears flicked. "Or rather, friends. A mother and two pups."

She approached so she wouldn't be raising her voice, keeping herself a safe distance away, but still close enough to explain without yelling. "You see, there was some trouble recently, and this friend took her two newborn daughters and went running to get away from it. The pups' father is very concerned, but also very busy with other matters. I've been looking for them for a few days now, but so far I've had no luck. Maybe you've heard or seen something?"

She clasped her hands together at her chest hopefully, smile now a mixture of hopeful, sad and hesitant. This other woman probably hadn't a clue where Orin and the missing girls had vanished to, but with any luck, Sky would at least get pointed in the right direction. All she needed was some luck.

Sky Katruk

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:30px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#443521; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#443521; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#dfcab2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bZedA.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; border:1px solid #dfcab2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3712; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread