Something That I Want
[html]

IKR? >.> Anyway, sorry for the lateness... It's just been one thing after another -.- ... You ever hear of spaghetti pizza?

Ralla quirked her head to the side as she listened to the new woman, watching as she approached. A healthy suspicion was prudent of any long wolf, regardless of the amount of trust shared even between the closest of friends. Certainly Ralla would not be openly or even partially wary when around such wolves, but strangers and newcomers? She would be a fool not to be. For politeness's sake Ralla turned on the rock and sat facing the other wolfess as formally as possible. As she listened, the friends that she was searching for seemed to be in far more than just some 'recent trouble', if she had run away.

"I'm sorry, but... I have not seen such a family," Ralla said with a tinge of regret. She could see that the other woman was worried; could see the hope in her eyes. "But if you would allow me," Ralla said, bending her head to look at the woman from an angle, "I could try to point you in the right direction." Standing up and coming closer, a gentle aura about her, Ralla came to stand in front of the other woman. "My name's Ralla, by the way. If you tell me a few things about your friend--birth date, if you know it, personality, odd hobbies or habits--I think I could try and locate her." What Ralla was offering was a little bit of a long shot. Fortune telling and star-reading was for deciphering messages and meanings, and usually at night. But such a thing as location readings, however rarely used--since interpreting fortunes was subjective to begin with--was not uncommon when there came to be a missing pack mate or special item. Not to mention a wolf's disposition could tell a lot about their thinking, and hence where they would go if they were to run. But the other long shot part was getting this new wolfess to trust her; to allow her to know this information of her friend. If she needed proof, she could always show her Nootau--if he bothered to answer Ralla's call that is; he was a spirit guide, not a servant to her beck and call--or answer for her some questions that perhaps she would only know of her past.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread