Something That I Want
[html]

S'ghetti pizza? :/ Nope, but it sounds interesting. Also; swearing in this post.

Shit. Shit poor luck was what Sky had. Her disappointment showed through when the wolfdog took her bottom lip between her teeth and furrowed her brows. Her hands dropped to her sides again rather limply and she let out a soft, silent sigh. She was still chewing her lip as this Ralla woman offered to help, since she knew full well that any help from a stranger would be fruitless at best. Still, help was help and who was Sky to reject such a kind offer?

"Any help is greatly appreciated, miss Ralla. Thank you." She shifted her weight a bit and looked up towards the woman's face. "I'm Sky." A short smile, and then she continued. "She's a shop keeper back in our home town. She also tends to dye her fur a lot, if that's a habit worth noting. I'm not completely sure her birth-date." That small amount of information left Sky with a heavy heart; that was hardly enough. It was in that moment that Sky realized just how little she knew about the white female and her pups.

"I'm sorry if that doesn't really help you any. It's all I've got. If the father were here, he'd be able to tell you more." She was sure of it; Shawchert knew just about all he could about the missing woman. The two were the closest of friends. "I hope it does help though. I could really use the direction." Sad blue eyes finally met green, though the supposed loner meant no disrespect.

Sky Katruk

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:30px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#443521; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#443521; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#dfcab2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/bZedA.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 100px 0px; border:1px solid #dfcab2; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e3712; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:470px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:472px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread