Velvet Covered Darkness
[html]

Blah, I don't like this post. :/

Sarcasm. Lovely. He tone earned her an honest glare, one Teo (in all of his concentration towards acting tough) forgot to hide. Boy's glare was icey-cold and actually held some danger in it, despite his obvious submissive nature. He opened his mouth to retort, but she kept going. She apologized for the rudeness, admitting to having been startled. He nodded. "Watch your tongue around here; others of my pack would gladly cut it off." A warning, but his posture shifted and it was obviously one meant soley to warn her, and not to scare her.

She went on to explain the situation, how she'd chased the thing here from Dampwoods (and amazingly long chase for one hare, Teo noted) and how she wasn't all that good at hunting. No kidding. The whole time she spoke, his expression of annoyance became more and more real. Enough excuses, girly. Hurry up and leave or something, would yah? All Matteo wanted at that point was to leave this stupid confrontation behind and go home. Blagh.

Then she introduced herself. So much for that idea. She offered her hand to shake, and after a moment of hesitation, he took it, keeping a firm grip in mind during the greeting. Gotta be the boss here. My land. I'm boss.... ugh, this is hard~! But he smiled none-the-less and introduced himself as well. "My name is Matteo. Matteo Trovato. I am one of Anathema's Zepars." There was a hint of pride in his voice as he announced the pack bit, despite the low rank.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread