A Silhouette's Stream
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 366(3pts)

Revan jumped suddenly as a voice broke the calm and quiet of the stream. He turned in the water, catching sight of one of the most beautiful females he had ever seen in his life, and even better soaking wet at the moment, and he was shocked to the point where there was an awkward silence before he said anything. "I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone else was here, otherwise I would have said I'm dropping in." He smiled at the female and laughed as he realized the hilarity of the situation. "You have to admit though, there is a bit of humor in this. Sure there's the shock of somebody just dropping in on you, but that's the funny part isn't it? Surely you can admit that that is pretty funny, all though I can imagine from your side it might have gone a bit differently. Still, I like to see the humor in things, makes the day seem that much brighter."

He smiled again, but almost as soon as it had appeared it faltered a bit. "You're ok right? I didn't land on you or anything?" She obviously didn't look injured from what he could see, but one could never be too careful. To help try and break the tension, Revan swam over to her, offering a hand to shake. It wasn't a very customary greeting and Revan admitted that before today he had never used the gesture before, but somehow he knew it was an appropriate thing to do in this situation. "I'm Revan, Revan Rajanikant. Seriously though, if I had known I would have been more careful. I didn't mean to interrupt your bath, but you don't have to leave on my account. We can share the spring." He dove under, enjoying the warmth of the spring before emerging back at the spot where he was. He didn't fail to notice her eying the shore. "Are you from around here? In a pack maybe?"

Revan could tell he had upset her by dropping in, but how was he to know she was there? Make a habit of checking streams before he jumped in? He didn't even know anybody else was around here.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread