A Silhouette's Stream
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 445(3pts)

Revan smiled even wider as he notice her seem to calm down some. He even noticed a smile beginning to form on her muzzle. He had never before seen such a miraculous change on someone as he had seen on the female when he offered to shake her hand and gave her his name. Interesting, she seemed to really like the handshake. Good call Revan. "Well nice to meet you Layla, that is a lovely name I must say, and the handshake is something I learned early on. It's rare to see a canine who appreciates or even uses the gesture, but something about you just gave off that signal. You're right about that though, I'm a very nice guy and I don't plan on being any different to you. You seem like a nice Layla." He smiled again, sloshing the water around a bit.

Revan looked up as she commented about his name. "Well thank you. Rajanikant means "Lord of Night". My family goes waaay back, my great ancestor was a full blooded Jackal who was captured by humans with his mate. My family traveled alot through the generations, mixing genes with coyotes, with me winding up here, the last of my line except for my mother, who's also a full blooded Jackal, father, and sister. I haven't heard from them in months, but I don't worry about them. They can take care of themselves well enough."

Revan's ears perked a bit as she accepted his offer to stay. She was pleasant company, to say the least, and he enjoyed talking with her, as well as taking in her beauty. "A loner from Montana...I don't think my family's ever been to Montana, but I have heard nice things. I grew up with a coyote/dog pack nearby my family and they have all sorts of types from all over the world. My mother actually came here from Africa and met my dad, a coyote/jackal hybrid. I've been living with Inferni for the past several months, training to be a scout. This is actually only the second time I've left Inferni's borders, and how lucky do I get to find to find such a lovely female here, with such unique markings as well..." He smiled again, conversation flowing easily.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you? I don't mean any offense, I'm just wondering since you have a very unique appearance. You look more dog than wolf or coyote..I've met quite a few dogs and coyotes, did I mention that all ready?" He laughed, slightly embarrassed at his rambling. He was just very excited to meet such a pretty female.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread