A Silhouette's Stream
[html]

OOC here!

Revan laughed hard at the mountain cat comment, not failing to notice her delicate reactions to his own, the blushing, the gentle twitches of her ears, the lights in her eyes. She was interested in him, that was a given, but just how much? "Really? You too? Wow I thought I was the only mountain cat in disguise in this area!" He laughed, loving the sarcasm in her voice, but when she asked her next question, it brought a look of confusion to his eyes, tilting his head slightly. "Why would I tell my leaders about you? You're not trespassing or causing harm to Inferni in any way. What makes you-" But before Revan could say anything else, Layla bumped into him and interrupted his sentence shortly before deciding to end the conversation and take her leave. Revan didn't even have time to form the words before her tail disappeared into the bushes. Even though she was gone he still yelled after her. "It was wonderful talking to you as well, I hope we meet again sometime." But he wasn't sure if he would ever meet the strange female again.

Hmm..perhaps it wasn't meant to be, whatever may have occurred as a result of this meeting. Oh well..Until we meet again Ms Hides Behind A Mask. Revan lazed around in the spring for a while longer, not wanting the female's sudden departure to ruin his soak until finally with a refreshed feeling, he got out and shook himself dry, retrieving his pack from where he had stashed it and setting off to explore some more. Perhaps he would meet Layla again someday, and perhaps not. The only thing that was for certain was Revan would never forget her.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread