m- None Of My Time Is Wasted
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 07 APR 2011 (backdated)

Setting: Anathema, Cave Mouth

Time: Afternoon

Character Form: Optime (both Pan and Ven)
[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 569

JUST GO AND LEAVE THIS ALL BEHIND → Viking plz; Mature for drug use.

What would happen if I had to leave you, Pander? The boy asked the woman. Panda looked up at the man who leaned over her, and she put her hand to the boy's cheek and she stroked it, her head laying in his lap, back against the rocky earth. She had a smile on her maw, something entirely too common on the face of the woman (she was friendly, she couldn't help it) and she had chuckled lightly at the musing of the man. What would ever drive you and I apart, ix? the girl had spoken to the boy, her chocolate eyes looking up at the hazel ones, where they were glued there, as if she was gazing into the man's soul, and in all honesty, she was, and she liked what she saw. She saw all of him. Down to every last emotion, she could see it.

He was worried about their future, she could tell. Sometimes she thought too of their future, but she also was a more of a "live today for what it is" type of girl, so she would think of the future, but then only think far enough to know what she was going to do for the day, not really for the winter to come, or for a relationship's future. When Panda did think of the future, she could not imagine Venom not being there, so she figured he'd be there forever with her. I'm sure there has to be something. What if I have to go live with dad for a little bit? the man had asked the woman, looking down at her. Then I'll wait for you. Or I'll go with you. the woman spoke to him, her hand falling from his face and going to one of his long locks of hair. She played with it, and giggled softly. Where's our weed? the woman asked before the man had already thought slightly ahead of her and he was already reaching into his pocket for one of the joints that he rolled this morning when they had woke from their slumber. Right here. the man spoke to her, a warm smile being placed on his maw.

The man put the joint into the woman's mouth for her and then he took his lighter and lit the end of it for her. She inhaled the smoke, and took a few puffs from it before she held the joint away from her mouth and then she put her nose as close as she could to the man's and then she blew the smoke into his nose. He inhaled the smoke she exhaled and held it in his lungs for a moment before he let it go. Panda would take another hit and then pass it to Venom. Panda would watch the boy hit the joint, her getting a nice view of all that he was, his muscles, beautiful patterned pelt, and strong, wolfish shoulders, along with a long beautiful mane that was silky smooth and soft. She had to stop herself from molesting his hair at times, that's how bad it was. Instead, she was frisky enough to start one of her retarded games. She took her coal hand to the man's chest, and she took his nipple into her fingers and just gave a gentle, teasing squeeze. Yeah, she had strange games. At least it kept her entertained.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread