m- None Of My Time Is Wasted
[html]

ooc: lmfao yeah it really did sound like that. I'm glad you enjoyed my post <3

The white man had turned and approached. It wasn't until the man had come closer to both of the wolvens that Panda would realize that he was not as big as she thought he was. He was muscular, but both Venom and Panda did hold height over the other man, Venom less so because he was still growing. At the rate he was growing, Panda wouldn't be surprised when Venom becomes taller than she, and then some inches. He was going to be huge, in more ways than one, and Panda was the lucky ones who got to watch him grow. The man spoke a word to them as he passed them, staggering towards the entrance to the cave system of Anathema. Both Panda and Venom watched the drunk man in silence because they both had not known what the fuck the man had said (so they both were in slight shock still) and they watched him walk right into the mountain instead of the entrance. The man let out a noise from his mouth, which was followed by both Panda and Venom's voices ringing in laughter at the man's mistake.

Panda then trotted up to the ivory man, Venom following right after, and Panda placed her hand on the man's shoulder, and her joint being taken out of her mouth with the other hand so she could speak easily. Ya' okay sir? the woman asked him, cocking her head lightly to him. Venom still chuckled softly about this whole ordeal. You look like you hit you're head pretty hard, man. Venom added, for no reason really, probably just to hear his own voice in this whole ordeal. Panda snickered herself though, she just couldn't help that it was funny that the man had run into the mountain like that. Maybe lay off the drink a little bit? Panda suggested to the drunk male.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
314+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread