m- None Of My Time Is Wasted
[html]

ooc: sorry for the wait >.<

The wolven that hit his head on the mountain had muttered something harshly in another language before Panda and Venom would follow the man into the caves, after the male had declined the woman's suggestion to stop drinking so much. There wasn't much that Panda could do since the man had already rejected her advice, and she had no right really to tell the male what to do anyways. Panda took the joint back from Venom and had gone in and followed the white male to where he was going, into the main room, and staggering to the kitchen. Panda could not hold back a small chuckle and a smile that pushed on her lips until she had realized that he was aiming for the alcohol that the pack had in the kitchen. Panda would have thought that the man would go for the food or something, but he went straight to the drink. Hey, Who are you? I'm Panda. the woman asked the man, wondering who he was. and then quickly introducing herself. He probably would forget her name right away, but she didn't mind, she knew what alcohol did to others. Ya' also talk funny, where are you from? she could only wonder if he could understand what she had been saying. Venom was slightly put off by the other male, enough for the male to pull back his ears and look at Panda, in a way that would tell her to just leave him alone.

Panda felt the look on her, and glanced slightly in the direction of the male, and her half ears fell back briefly. With the look, she had told him to drop the look and that she was going to do what she wanted. She wanted to know about this man, because he was 'family' and even if he was the weird uncle Fred who does crazy rituals to summon demons or whatever your nasty little minds want to imagine really. Panda was determined to find something about the man, and what if that hit on the head by the rock actually hurt him but he was too drunk to actually realize? It was only Panda being concerned for her fellow packmate. She still hit her joint before passing it back and looking to Venom. Get me some food, Pander is hungray she spoke to him, speaking about herself weirdly like she liked to do from time to time. Venom gave the woman another look. Bitch, you're supposed to be the one making me a sammich. the man reacted, his ears pulling back but his maw holding a smile to signal that he was joking. yo dickwad, I make you better food than a sammich, so just go get me some meat. she spoke, dismissing the man. I got your meat right here. the man muttered under his breath and he grabbed his crotch before he turned his back to the woman and went off to get the meat that she wanted since they were in the kitchen. I heard that bitch. she called to the man before her attention went back to the white axe man.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
524+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread